Dr. Pedro N. Barri
Dr. Pedro N. Barri
Director of the Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Reproductive Medicine Department at Dexeus Women’s Health in Barcelona.
Dr. Pedro N. Barri is a renowned specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, with over 35 years’ experience. He undertook his fellowship training in Barcelona, before completing it abroad (UK, France, Austria).
- He is an Active Founding Member of the Dexeus University Institute Faculty and is currently Head of Reproductive Medicine at the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department at Dexeus University Institute.
- Director of the Research Chair in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- President of Dexeus Women’s Foundation.
- In 2003, he was appointed Corresponding Academic at the Royal Academy of Medicine of Catalonia.
Membership in scientific societies
- Honorary President of the Spanish Association of Fertility (SEF).
- Member of the Executive Committee of the International Society of Gynaecological Endocrinology.
- Member of the French Society for the Study of Fertility.
- Member of the American Society For Reproductive Medicine.
- Honorary Member of the Argentinian Society for Reproductive Medicine.
Research and teaching
- He is a member of the Editorial Committee of various scientific journals in the field of Reproductive Medicine.
- Dr. Pedro N. Barri was an ad hoc reviewer of the ‘Human Reproduction’ and ‘Fertility & Sterility’ journals in 1990-1992-1994-1996-1998-2000.
- He has delivered 283 papers and 172 scientific conferences and has participated as an invited Professor at various national and international congresses.
- Dr. Barri has published 250 scientific articles, 102 of which as first signatory.
Stay in foreign centers
St. Joseph Hospital, Lyon (France).
Antoine Béclère Hospital, Paris (France).
University of Vienna (Austria).
Languages for clinical practice