Dr. Alberto Blanco
Dr. Alberto Blanco
With extensive training and experience in Spain, Australia, Chinese Taipei, Russia, Poland and Sudan, Dr. Blanco is a doctor specialized in orthopaedic surgery and traumatology, a nurse, and an expert in shoulder arthroscopy, both in cuff pathology and glenohumeral instability.
Dr. Blanco performs a large number of prosthetic and Latarjet Patte surgeries.
cuff pathology, glenohumeral instability, prosthetic surgery and Latarjet Patte
- Medical specialist of the shoulder and elbow unit at Sagrat Cor University Hospital
- Consultant at the shoulder surgery unit at ICATME-Dexeus University Hospital and in the upper extremity unit at the Moises Broggi University Hospital.
- Trained at the Vall d'Hebrón University Hospital, Barcelona
- In addition to being a doctor with medical specialization in orthopaedic surgery and traumatology, Dr. Blanco has also completed a nursing degree.
- EFORT: European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- AO: Arbeitsgemeinschaft Osteosynthesefragen Europe
- SECHC Spanish Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- SECOT Spanish Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- SCCOT Catalan Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Author of the book chapter: "Evidence-based Orthopaedics 2020 (Mohit Bandhari): Chapter Rotator Cuff Tears".
- Delivered courses on traumatic injuries to the upper limb
- Articles published at the "Journal of Nanomaterial" and the "Journal of Arthritis".".
- Fellowship in osteoarticular reconstruction at Royal Brisbane and Women Hospital (Australia).
- Fellowship in microsurgery at Linkou Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (Chinese Taipei)
- Observer in General Surgery at Kazan State Medical University (Tatarstan, Russia)
- Observer in Infectious Diseases at Khartoum University Hospital (The republic of Sudan)
- Academic year at the Medical University of Warsaw in Poland
- Knowledge of German